Tuesday 14 February 2017

It's All About Timing



It's been a while since I've sat down to talk with you guys, I'm so sorry, but I've some-what got a little busy, you know, working...so very boring really, so I thought, hey, instead of keeping you guys enlightened with my journey of sorts. I thought, lets just take a teeny break from each other and have a big catch up when I return. 
 
This 'Life Changing' Courier Business I've brought, has not gone smoothly as planned, well, to be fair, actually, nobody planned what would follow after signing over to me.

The sweet ride that came with buying this self-employed opportunity, stopped, I mean it just gave up!, after all, I manage over 1,000kms a week in my car and I haven't left town, so I'm not surprised the poor little red car needed to rest.

So off  to the Auctions it went, nobody could fix(gearbox)in that model Toyota in the whole country!. Thank goodness the lovely chap I brought this adventure from gave me the book value to go buy a new car in two days!, yep, I had to have wheels for a courier business, find it tricky walking all those km's by foot. Was time to trade my Holden in and brought a 2014 Mazda3.

And with that said...out with the old and in with the new.
Had my chance you give it a make over, don't know about you guys but I'm wrapped with the new look.
Must be working, I've picked up three more company's since owning it, so that makes 35 in total. Busy Me.
Talk soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment